Sunday, February 26, 2006

"Set the Ferrets on 100% Poem"

Those are among the words of wisdom a very drunk Mike shared with us shortly after I painted a big orange eye on his forehead.

After he wiped the eye (and the paint) on Jessica's new sweater (this will come back to haunt him, you can be sure), he also said:

"Fan that fart with a ferret."

"You jesters, you fools, you bees that sting me in my anus"

and, in Spanish: "The dog ate the big car," "My vagina is very big," and "Her asshole is red."

What with the bees, I can only imagine the condition of his asshole. I hope he's not allergic.

Perhaps most poignantly, he told us: "Just onions."

We'll take that to heart, Mike. You smeary orange bastid.

Rob

P.S. This is a signal that the Mardi Gras party was a success, by the way. Laissez les bon temps roulez!

3 comments:

Sharon GR said...

You bet it was a success.

So, how ya feelin' today?

Rob S. said...

creaky. Slo-mo.

Greg! said...

It would appear I left too soon...