Thursday, December 27, 2007

MOST: Can I Drag This Out Any Longer? (Signs Point To Yes.)

Well, I promised Ami that I'd answer one of her questions today. But now I'm late for dinner with some high school pals, all because I got caught up in the West Wing season 1 finale on DVD. What to do, what to do?

Oh, that's right. Stall.

So Ami, here's the question I'll be answering: 1, 4 and 8 go into a comic store, with a total of 100 250 dollars, what would they buy?

And who are numbers 1, 4 and 8, anyhow? A duck, a professor, and a fruit. Make of that what you will.

Rob

4 comments:

Ami Angelwings said...

I changed the question to be 250$ to be less restrictive (as buying like one absolute edition would basically take out all the money, and you couldn't even afford most statuettes)

Rob S. said...

Right -- I meant to do a cross-out thing, but then forgot to do the html coding before I posted. Then I went away to Pennsylvania (where I still am). But I've got my answer worked out, and just need a few minutes in a row to type it (which these minutes aren't). Hopefully I'll have a chance between when I get back home and when I go out to send my friends to gruesome deaths in the game I'm DMing. (Just kidding guys.. it'll be a cakewalk! You can trust me...)

Travis said...

If one is a duck, I would think Scrooge McDuck. Professor Peabody?
the Apple from Fruit of the Loom ads?

Rob S. said...

Fixed the post, but the revelation will have to wait. I have an NPC to create for a guest playa.