Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Again With the Hate

Since it's my last day across from the salescreep (I think he's out tomorrow, and I'm gone for a week after that), I thought I'd present a few choice quotes as I hear them. I'll update this throughout the rest of the afternoon.

We can basically own the sport. With golf you can't do that.

Europe has more of a luster factor.

I'll be out of pocket* all week.

UPDATE:
He left early! Salescreep is gone!

Rob
*Okay, Word Detective has his back on this one (scroll down to Pocketapocketapocketa) -- he's using a lesser usage of the phrase to mean "off the grid" or "out of contact" -- but it still drives me nuts. Damn you, Word Detective!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Maynard-Sahar said...

On All Things Considered they had a story about "pink noise". Pink noise is more natural sounding than regular old white noise. They played an audio clip of how it can be used to drown out the sound of a drill being used outside an office. You need pink noise.