Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Imagine

The Internet plays hell with my attention span. I always have half a dozen windows open, hopping from one to the next when I get halfway through a news article or blog post or message board thread. I look, I link, I wander.

Not this time.

This short story, written by Christopher Bird, grabbed me from word one, and I didn't stop until I reached the finish. It starts out as an exercise in imaginary nostalgia... Oh, I don't want to ruin it. Just enjoy:

Scenes From An Alternate Universe Where The Beatles Accepted Lorne Michaels’ Generous Offer


Rob

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I was in a wedding a few years ago and we were in downtown Indianapolis and the wedding party was told to "Abbey Road" across the street. I was the only one who knew what he was talking about, and this was a group of my peers. Sad.