Saturday, August 06, 2005

Okay, I did it too.

Here are the results of my 3-D humor survey:

the Wit
(65% dark, 30% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probablyan intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb'can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudenessfor its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternityleave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

Which is all well and good, and I like the company I keep, but what sort of motherfucking language do I have to use to get a higher "vulgar" rating, you cocksuckers?? Sixteen goddamn percent doesn't nearly fucking cut it, muthergrabber.

Just sayin'.

UPDATE: Here’s the link.

Rob

3 comments:

Greg! said...

So post the bloody link, already.

Jeri said...

You, the man who came up with "Fuckin' Eggos: Fuckin' Good," are no vulgarer than I.

Maybe it's not a matter of profanity but more of a taste for "dick 'n' fart jokes."

(I had to put the quotes for reasons of clarity, otherwise it would have read with a different meaning entirely.)

Greg! said...

Hmmm. I scored high on vulgar, and I have no taste for fart jokes whatsoever...