Friday, August 03, 2007

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Something's wrong with my scanner, so I'm still stuck poaching images off the web until I can figure out what's what. (This one comes from Head Injury Theater.) But when you can stumble upon Superman cleaning He-Man's clock, well...what's not to like?

Honestly, I might loathe He-Man even more than the Transformers.*

As always with Friday Night Fights, Bahlactus rings that bell like he's playin' guitar. Or something like that.

Rob
*Note: The People's Republic of Robsylvania does not and has never acknowledged the Thundercats as a legitimate cartoon.

5 comments:

Greg! said...

The best thing about Thundercats is the way they've provided such rich material for the folks at Robot Chicken.

"Bad kitty." Heh. [chuckle]


But the real question is: How does Skeletor finish that sentence? "PERHAPS... PERHAPS IF YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DO THAT..."

What? Perhaps what?

Perhaps you are the one who can at last sate my burning hunger for some mighty man-love?

Perhaps you can put that uppity bitch She-Ra in her place?

Perhaps...?

What? Perhaps what?

WHAT ?

Rob S. said...

"...Perhaps you will also prove the equal of Ram-Man!"

Yes, Ram-Man. Even as a kid, I couldn't believe it.

Greg! said...

"Ram-Man?"

Oh my God.

I had such a filthy take on this until I googled and found some pictures of the character.

Now I have a mostly different, but still potentially filthy, take on it.

Rob S. said...

I've lived for 20-odd years with the terrible, terrible knowledge of the existence of Ram-Man.

(shudder)

Ami Angelwings said...

Why is it that whenever Superman meets another hero they always end up fighting? xD