Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Reflex is a Lonely Child Whose Parents Were Murdered in Front of Him So He Devoted His Life to Fighting Crime

I just found a new reflex I didn't know I had. I saw a link for "Hot Chicks in Batman Shirts" and I clicked it automatically. Didn't even think for even a nanosecond. No consideration, no mental process whatsoever -- I just clicked it. And then it's loading up on the screen and I'm thinking, "What did I just do? Did I really just do that?"

And no, I'm not adding the link. If you want to find them, you'll have to do a little detective work to show you're worthy.

Rob

3 comments:

Martin Gray said...

Oh, I really like that first shirt, it's a classic.

Jeff said...

LOL! There is a website for every kind of fetish, isn't there?

Rob S. said...

I certainly hope so!