Wednesday, September 08, 2004

New Mission

Like I said a while ago, Greg has a blog. Problem is, he's been doing jack with it. One very nice post about roller coasters, and that's it. Granted, I haven't written about the Folk Fest yet (Taj Mahal is the coolest person in whatever state he's in, and you can bet his range is even wider with those red shoes on!), but this isn't about me. This is about the new mission. This is about flooding Greg's site with comments until he knuckes under and gives us another damn post.

I've already double-posted, and I'm gonna keep doing it until he listens. So if you have a minute, drop him a line. Even if you don't know him. Tell him he must post more! There ain't a lot of us, but we might be able to make quite a racket inside his skull. (The echoes, don't ya know...)

Because, really, I need to be shamed into posting more myself. And if Greg keeps it going, I'm sure I can do the same.

Rob

No comments: