Friday, March 30, 2007

Someone Brought Donuts

Krispy Kremes, even. And there's free pizza for lunch. But I'm not touching any of it. I was up 0.2 pounds at the last meeting, and although I know i's only around 3 ounces, and I might have drank that much water on my way over, and considering the week I'd had (late night at a bar Thursday, Ortlieb''s Jazzhaus on Friday, and a complete undercounting of mooshoo pork on Saturday), I should be glad to be only up 0.2 pounds. But that doesn't mean I'm going to chuck this week away and eat a Krispy Kreme.

My beloved Krispy Kreme.

My precious.

No. No. No.

... no, dammit.

Rob

UPDATE: When I left work, there were Krispy Kreme donuts left behind--all because I hadn't done my part. This makes Iron Eyes Cody cry.

5 comments:

Greg! said...

EAT THE
DONUT !

Rob S. said...

I may regret this day for the rest of my life. I did not eat the donut.

Andy said...

Don't listen to Greg. Good boy, don't eat the donut

Jeri said...

(Pats Rob's head) Yes, that's a Good No-Donut!

Sharon GR said...

We visited Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast on Sunday before the long drive to the zoo.

I did not eat a donut either. I feel your pain.