Monday, May 19, 2008

Okay, now they're trying to make me laugh

Here's the latest in a series of horrible covers for DC's Titans comic: Here, pretzel-loving Princess Koriand'r notices a few stray crumbs on the corner of Nightwing's mouth.


This cover is somewhat better than Joe Benitez's recent efforts, but ugh just the same. For Christ's sake, someone rob a bank or something. Anything to stop the kissing.

(Curious to what the inside of this book's like? Kevin Huxford documents the atrocities of issue 2. Not for the faint of heart or the sharp of vision.)

Rob

2 comments:

Greg! said...

Did I tell how blah Issue #1 was?
Blah!

Sadly, I'm pretty much sick of Titans in general at this point.

Rob S. said...

On my flip-through, I noticed a picture of a dessicated, worn-out Trigon. He looked like the beaten dead horse the franchise has become.

I like the 80s Titans. A whole lot, actually. But this series is radioactive.