Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Updates of Many Sorts and Varieties for Your Easy Browsing Pleasure

First of all: I lost 2.8 pounds this week! I have no idea how to express that in binary, but this is how I express it in beer steins:

Combine this with some progress in previous weeks and I'm more than halfway out of that huge videogame helmet I put on during my trip to New Orleans.

Second: Most people (7) in the no-doubt statistically significant poll I ran were avoiding Indiana Jones spoilers. Half the respondents (6) were also avoiding Lost spoilers, and nearly that many were avoiding spoilers for The Dark Knight. And apparently I'm the only person left who watches House but who still hasn't seen the finale.

Third: Now I can get rid of the poll widget in my sidebar. I missed being able to see new comments without scrolling.

Fourth: Me, dancing with a live hand grenade, on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Complete with comment from onlooker!



Fifth: The horrible realization that your life might have been richer had you never seen that.

Rob

3 comments:

InGenius Festival - Voices from the Writers' Forum said...

Thanks for sharing the video. What a happy way to kick off my morning!

Anonymous said...

Now I have seen everything.

At least, until tomorrow. :)

Sharon GR said...

Well, you and the hand grenade do look happy together.