Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mad Libs: The Long Round Six

Something different this time around. I’m about to go on vacation (New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, here I come!) so you’ve got some time to think about this one (you've also got plenty of time to vote for round 5, below). And what, pray tell, am I asking for? Something you can really sink your teeth into: BODY PART, PLURAL. I’ll be back next Tuesday night to close submissions and start the voting. Didn’t I tell you this would be the slowest game of Mad Libs ever?

Rob

UPDATE: Let the records show that on this day of May 10, 2006, voting was opened on round six of the Slowest Game of Mad Libs in the World. Let the record also show that the plural body parts nominated are UVULAE, TONGUES, SPHINCTERS, ANTENNAE, BRAINS!, NOSTRILS, ASSES and TITS. Let the records also show that voting on round five (below) shall remain open until the four-way-tie is broken, either by another incoming vote or by a consultation with my wife, who does not know the Secret Mad Libs Text. It’s sudden death overtime, so if you haven’t voted, what’re you waiting for?

UPDATE 2: Voting is closed. BRAINS! takes it. Send more cops.

9 comments:

Sharon GR said...

uvulae

(I looked it up- that is the correct plural form of uvula. I thought you should know.)

Good Company said...

Tongues.....I'ts such a unique muscle.

Dave said...

going way back to a word we used to love using, long before Howard Stern... sphincters.

did you know that you have several in your body? (no, not just THAT one!)

Chris A. said...

antennae

Andrew said...

BRAINS!

Jeri said...

nostrils

bastard central said...

asses

Greg! said...

Tits.
How werid is that, coming from me?
(Okay, Dave got to the sphincters before I could.)
Of course, there's also urethrae...

bastard central said...

brains