Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mad Libs, Round 7

I’m back. I’ll have New Orleans stories soon, featuring Jazz, Crawfish, Burlesqueand the Amazing Man Covered in Flour! But until then, here’s the next roundof Mad Libs: I’m looking for a PLURAL NOUN. Make me proud, troops.

Rob

UPDATE:Voting is now open. The nominees are JACKASSES, SQUEALS, FERRETS, and PACKERS(or possibly PACKUUURRS, which I suppose is a reference to some sort of athleticsquad of some type or another, possibly the type who cram into phone boothslike 1960s fraternity brothers). Choose wisely, padewan.

UPDATE 2: Damn if the hiatus hasn’t slowed the voting down. But Packers it is! (Heh heh.. he said “butt packers…”

6 comments:

bastard central said...

jackasses

Sharon GR said...

squeals

Chris A. said...

FERRETS. (Welcome back, Tigerchasers.)

Jeri said...

Packers!

Sorry. I meant, PACKUUURRS!

Dave said...

i'll vote packers, since there's another meaning attached as wel.

Rob S. said...

Maybe that's why Jeri sounds so uncomfortable....