Friday, May 26, 2006

Mad Libs, Rounds 23 & 24

Half day today, and I didn’t come in yesterday, so I’m just gonna power through the Mad Libs posts. This weekend’s rounds are:

Round 23: LAST NAME OF DISGRACED POLITICIAN
Round 24: NOUN

Go!

Rob

UPDATE: Whole lotta choices today. For Round 23: CLINTON, HART, CONDIT, NIXON, BUSH and DELAY. For Round 24: MOTORCYCLE, LOBSTER, HAIRPIECE, PROBOSCIS, TRAGEDY, BLOG and DELAY. Vote your conscience, everyone.


UPDATE 2: TRAGEDY takes Round 24, but Round 23 will remain open until we have a winner. Sudden Death, people!

UPDATE 3: BUSH puts an end to sudden death! When's the last time that happened? I'm shocked and awed.

14 comments:

bastard central said...

23: bill clinton (sorry lobster, i had to get the dig in)

24: motorcycle

Rob S. said...

Ah, hell, I expected nothing less.

Well, that's not actually true. I expected "Clinton," since I asked for just the last name. Which is technically less.

Rob S. said...

Although I have to admit I was wondering who you'd list if someone posted Clinton first.

ktbuffy said...

23: Gary Hart!

24: lobster

Sharon GR said...

23.Condit

24. hairpiece

Dave said...

23: Nixon
24: proboscis

Greg! said...

23: George W. Bush

24: Tragedy

Greg! said...

Ooops.
I guess it should be
23: Bush
24: Tragedy

Sorry.
And getting sorrier with each passing day...

Chris A. said...

23: Nixon
24: blog

Andrew said...

23: DeLay
24: delay

Jeri said...

I can't resist the Bush/tragedy combo, even though Blogger is a secret offshoot of Diebold and will eat my vote.

Just in case, count my vote twice.

Sharon GR said...

I gotta go with DeLay/delay

Dave said...

vote: Nixon/tragedy

Andrew said...

I liked my clever little DeLay/delay (stealing Jeri's idea with parrot). But given that tragedy is the noun, the only politician I can offer is Bush. What a tragedy.