Monday, December 18, 2006

Loofah Trouble


We've got a loofah (not a falafel) that hangs from an attached suction cup in our shower. Which is well enough, I guess. Except that sometimes the cup and the shower itself are too wet to hang it well, and it just slides down the wall. But what's worse is when the loofah just pops off the wall and lands on the shower floor. Because then I'm bent over, trying to pick up the loofah despite a suddenly very functional suction cup.

It's moments like these when I'm glad I'm not in prison.

Rob

3 comments:

Andy said...

Falafel will fall apart if you do that. I prefer humus or baba!

veeganmd said...

That's fargin' hilarious! Reminds me of Eric Schwartz's "Who Da Bitch Now?"

Xtoph

Greg! said...

Dude, if you're bringing a loofah into a prison shower, you're almost certainly someone's bitch already, so don't sweat it.