Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Synchronized Flushing

I've been reading My Boring-Ass Life: The Uncomfortably Candid Diary of Kevin Smith for a while now, mostly when I'm on the toilet. I tell you this because, well, nearly ever diary entry so far begins with Smith's trademark candor: "I wake up around five, take a dump, let the dogs out, and check the boards and email." Or some variation thereof. And because of my own circumstances as I read the book, I'm beginning to feel a certain kinship with Smith that I haven't felt before, even though we're about the same age, we're both geeks, and his movies always crack me up.

In short, I feel like we're on the same poop schedule. It's kind of creepy.

Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is a movie idea in this fact. I know Smith could totally run with it. :)

Rob S. said...

When he runs, I'm sure I'll read about it. ;)