- The idea that the Stanley Cup takes its time arriving at the stadium is flat-out weird.
- One thing I like about Chicago? They advertise Lemonheads, my favorite candy of all time, on their boards.
- I missed the announcers, but more importantly, the camera crew, from MSG. This camera moved in and out and round and round so much that I had a hard time keeping track of the puck. I felt like I was getting a mild case of motion sickness -- and I say that as a fan of The Blair Witch Project and the first season of Homicide. It's like these guys were getting paid by the zoom.
- I'm looking forward to seeing some World Cup matches, since presumably I'm not too old to see a soccer ball in motion.
- And finally, one hockey-related thought: It felt to me like the Flyers were consistently outplayed in this series, though that may be because we don't get Versus, and so I couldn't actually watch any games where they won.