Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Anger Management

Stealing JtB's M.O.:

Hey shitwit, the fact that I'm trying to sleep on this wobbly fucking train car isn't a signal for you to park yourself right over me and start with the blah blahs and yadda yaddas. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FUCKING IPOD, and if you continue to yammer on about your adventures with said object, I'll crank it up to full and cram it so far up your ass you'll hear a new chapter of The DaVinci Code every time you fart.

You're lucky I don't travel with a machete. You came this close to hemorrhaging from the sheer force of my hate.

Rob
(Vegas recap soon, honest!)

3 comments:

bastard central said...

rob,

you totally left out the part about stabbing him in the neck. but i guess ass-pod will have to do. yes, i went there

JtB

Rob said...

Vent and share in the anger:

Transithell

--*Rob

Jeri said...

...bowing humbly to Rob for the "new chapter" line and to Jim the Bastard for the word "ass-pod"...