Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Linkies, Shaggy!

Wow, if that's not a lame head, I don't know what is. Sometimes the muse strikes you, sometimes you gotta beat her with a sawed-off cue stick before she gives up even this little droplet of inspiration.

Having said that, though, here are some links.

I first saw this on Atrios's site, although Mrs. Grumblepants sent it to me today. It's just my kinda cheese.

So I replied with this (sent to me by a coworker). It's a riff on video number one, but it brings back the memories of wretched puppets.

And then, completely unrelated, there's this. Gotta give the Holy See his propers, yo. Don't dis the infallable, or the infallable gon' drop ya.

Oh, and for the curious: the best recent search term that brught this blog to someone's attention was:

"super mario" satanic christians

I have no idea why those concepts would fit together at all.

UPDATE: Looks like the makers of the We Stand As One parody got a Cease and Decist. Oh well.

Rob

No comments: