Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Welcome to the Sidebar, Kitty Pride! Hope You Survive the Experience!

Been meaning to update my sidebar for a while now, and Dave Decay gave me the perfect excuse to do a half-assed job of it and only add two links. One is to his blog, Goosnargh – it’s sporadic now, but it could overboil with mad ideas at any moment. I’ve known Dave for years, and he’s a deeply dangerous fellow. The man introduced me to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, after all, so I owe him a lot from the get-go.

The other is to Brian Tarnoff’s blog, The Vaguest Ideas. I haven’t seen Brian in years (he lives in another country, after all), but he’s unfailingly fun to hang out with and he’s got a lot of stuff to say from over the pond. And, in an unusual twist, he’s a prolific bastich as well.

So stop by, read some stuff, and enjoy. ’Cause I sure as hell haven’t been keeping you busy.

Rob

No comments: