Friday, April 13, 2007

A Little Housecleaning

So, I messed around with my jumbled-up blogroll a little, dividing it into four sections, named after comic books. I know, you're shocked. They're pretty self-explanatory (or they wouldn't work as headers), but I thought I'd explicity say what each one was, just to have the most boring blog post ever.

So, we've got Archie's Pals & Gals, which are my friends' blogs and websites. (My gal--singular--doesn't blog, but some of my pals are gals, so I think it counts.) Next is Captain America, for the political blogs and sites I visit. After that, there's Comics Cavalcade, for -- you don't really need me to tell you, do you? And then there's Silver Surfer, for all the random Web stuff.

I'll be taking a closer looks at some defunct blogs on the blogroll soon, but in the cases of friends' blogs, at least, I won't be deleting them entirely. They'll just be moved to a new section: Tales From the Crypt. Because you never know when they'll come back, hungry for brains. (If you haven't updated in 3 months, to the Crypt you go!)

Rob

No comments: