Monday, April 23, 2007

The Worms Crawl In

Just a quick post to renew my call for that most pernicious of vermin: the earworm. I was given a few more entries in person this weekend (including "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," and thanks VERY MUCH for that, yessiree!), but I wanted to prod y'all one last time to supply me with whatever tune starts jangling around in your head. Because of my upcoming vacation, I'm postponing the execution of this blog game until early May, but when that dread day comes, I want to be prepared.

So lay it on me, brothers and sisters.

Rob

5 comments:

ktbuffy said...

Do do do do do
Manamana
Do do do do
Manamana
Do do do do do
Do do do
Do do do
Do do do do do do do do do do

Rob said...

Following in ktbuffy's footsteps:

De do do do, de da da da, is all I want to say to you.....

Sharon GR said...

Take a walk on the wild side- And the colored girls say,

do dedo dedo dedo do dedodedo
do dedo dedo dedo do...

Andrew said...

"Manah manah," definitely.
The "Everybody, everybody" openning to HSR.

Rob S. said...

Everybody to the limit! The Cheat is to the limit! Everybody come on fhwgads!