Thursday, June 07, 2007

He's Lump! He's Lump! He's Lump!

Weighed in yesterday, after a week that included a rehearsal dinner, a wedding*, and crawfish fest. Up 2.2 pounds. Much of that was sandal weight, though -- I usually take my shoes off to weigh in, and last night was the first time I wore sandals. Since my feet would have been bare without them, I kept them on. (Weighed them at home: 1 pound, 14.5 ounces.)

So I gained, but not too much. But sometime at the end of the summer I'm going to have a great week, simply by virtue of wearing socks again.

Rob

*Five crabcake night, woo-hoo! People just kept giving me crabs! (Maybe I should put that another way...) I have never in my life turned down a crab cake -- and the day I do, you might as well start digging a hole for me. I realize this is a broad generalization, but crab cakes are the best food anywhere. I shall brook no argument on this.

2 comments:

ktbuffy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ktbuffy said...

And I shall give you no argument, for I heartily agree! MMmmmmm, crabcakes!