Friday, June 22, 2007

Remember What the Doormouse Said

Old schoolyard joke: Want to lose 10 pounds of ugly fat? Cut off your head.

I went to a meeting yesterday, and found hat, after a week where I was relatively good, but not paying strict attention to points and such, I had lost another 2.4 pounds. I kid myself that I’ve internalized some of the rules to keep the weight off, but then I went and completely blew it yesterday, so clearly that’s not the case. (A cannoli was involved. I am so weak in the face of cannoli.)

Whatever. It’s a new day, and my total weigh loss is 25.6 pounds. And that’s without cutting off 2.5 heads. So there’s considerably less of me than when I started sixteen weeks ago, but what there is of me is pretty happy.

Rob

1 comment:

Sharon GR said...

good for you, man