Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Manly Diet Tip

I'm not a big fan of the veggies. But lately I've been eating a lot of Sylvia's canned collard greens. They're cooked with smoked turkey, and I add hot sauce to the pot when I heat 'em up. So they're vegetables...

...that taste like MEAT.

It's like they were invented for me. Plus, Kathy doesn't like 'em, so I have leftovers for later!

Rob
(And yes, sooner or later I'll be ambitious enough to make my own. But any obstacle keeping me from eating veggies quickly becomes an excuse, so canned is perfect, lads.)

2 comments:

Andy said...

That takes MUCHO ambition

Nicole Maynard-Sahar said...

Now you know what you can make us when you're making the crockpot pulled pork! I'm so excited because I haven't had a canned vegetable in two decades and maybe they've reinvented themselves.