Sunday, November 04, 2007

"No, No, No" is the wrong answer.

Man, Back to Black is a good album.

And man, this is a lousy performance of the title track. Simply a train wreck.

It's enough to make me feel guilty for buying Amy Winehouse's album; however she's spending her earningsn, if she doesn't stop soon it'll end her.

There aren't a lot of tabloid princesses I have a lot of sympathy for. As much as they seem hounded by publicity, they also have armies of publicists "leaking" their every move to the press. And I'm sure Winehouse has the same.

But simply for the waste of talent, it makes me depressed. She's got so much more potential, and she's flushing it away.

Rob

2 comments:

Andy said...

So sad. 60 to 0 in 5.2 seconds.

Somebody send her to rehab

Rob said...

Sad, but I can't stand her. Lots of hard working sober artists who need the attention more.

--*Rob