Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rick Springfield Dentures Update

So far I've had four searches for "Does Rick Springfield wear dentures?" Two from different places in Washington State, one in Arizona, and the most recent in California. From this, I can only conclude that it's either a very small zeitgeist which may catch on wider as the week progresses, or it's all the work of one obsessed drifter.

But either way, the east coast simply doesn't seem to care about this pressing issue.

Also of note: My original "Does Rick Springfield Wear Dentures?" post is the number one Google search on the subject, with a message board post about my blog post taking the number two spot. Obviously, I'm going for the trifecta here.

As for the question itself, I still have no opinion on the matter. Willful ignorance on my part, or a hidden agenda? You be the judge. (Hint: The point is probably moot.)

Rob

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, nearly 10 years after you posted this...I'm listening to him on a podcast, and wondering the same thing. Listening to him speak, he sounds like someone who has dentures. The sound of someone clenching as they speak, trying to keep their dentures from falling out.

Unknown said...

Agreed. Listened to him on Richard Marx podcast and it sounds like they are ill fitting!

Unknown said...

Just saw him on the Talk and ended up here. I am guessing he does because he sounded like he does, and it looked like he was having an issue with them

Unknown said...

He definitely has dentures. Listing to him on Sirius playing his favorites hoping his choppers don't fall out.

KS said...

Just watched him perform Jesse's Girl on GMA3 on the song's 40th anniversary. I was waiting for his teeth to fly out of his mouth. It was hard to watch and listen to.

Unknown said...

I listened on Sirius 80s on 8 and the first thing I said to myself after listening to Rick Springfield is that he has to have slipping dentures.

Unknown said...

Yep....I too listen to Rick Springfield on Sirius (Working Class DJ on the 80's station),and thought he had dentures. That's how I ended up here....LOL 😆

Unknown said...

Same! It's hard to listen to, but it's still easier than listening to Nina Blackwood.

VJM said...

Ditto on Sirius! Nina Blackwood does sound rough doesn't she?

Unknown said...

Yes I'm l listening to him in February 2022 he sounds like his Dentures are cheap af! So sad whoever did his mouth needs to be whipped

Unknown said...

Same!!

adamcharles1972 said...

As someone that had to get their upper teeth extracted due to not taking care of them, I know the look. I generally don't even wear the denture, most things I can still eat because I have most of my lower teeth. Hard stuff is out unless I use it. Anyway, I saw him play tonight and it looked like he didn't have the upper one in. Most people can speak fine without it, and sing.