Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sharon Cracks Me Up

In yesterday's post about Palin, Sharon GR suggests one reason for McCain's unusual and ill-vetted pick was to "...garner support from former Hillary swing-vote supporters, who obviously vote based on the vagina content of their candidates."

For the record, while I have made decisions that have been influenced by vagina content, none of them had any impact on the electoral process.

Rob
(This is one of those posts where my sister has her fingers in her ears, saying "la la la I can't hear you!")

2 comments:

Dave said...

Would it be inappropriate to group the whole lot of Washington DC as a bunch of c*nts?

Sharon GR said...

It would not be inappropriate to think it, but I wouldn't say it out loud if I were you.

Granted, Gov. Palin doesn't know jack sh!t about Washington DC...