Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mad Libs Round 3

I need a COMPARATIVE ADJECTIVE (such as, say, "larger.") Work those fevered lexicons, my lovelies!

Rob

UPDATE: Voting is now open for these five worthy adjectives: BUSTIER (which, I have to admit, on first read I thought was one of my favorite nouns), DEADLIER, SQUISHIER, HOLIER and SKANKIER. Even if you've submitted a word, you can vote (either for your own or someone else's).

UPDATE 2: SKANKIER wins the day! I feel like I'm on MTV's Total Request Live.

10 comments:

ktbuffy said...

bustier

bastard central said...

deadlier

Chris A. said...

squishier

Sharon GR said...

holier

Jeri said...

skankier

Andrew said...

deadlier

bastard central said...

skankier

Sharon GR said...

skankier

Jeri said...

skankier, sure

Rob S. said...

My lovely wife Kathy votes for squishier, and says she would do it personally if I allowed anonymous comments.

Be that as it may, voting is closed, and SKANKIER takes it.