Thursday, April 27, 2006

Magic Under Pressure

Jim the Bastard sent me this link at work, but I don’t know if he’s gonna blog about it (and can’t be arsed to raise my voice over the cubicle divider and ask, and it wouldn’t stop me anyway, since you need to know this. Yes, you, my sweet one), so here goes.

David Copperfield was mugged yesterday.

Or rather, he was almost mugged, and he used his superpowers to get out of it. The Superficial writes:

David Copperfield and two of his assistants were robbed at gun point after one of his magic shows Sunday night by three armed teens. The best part of the story is that Copperfield actually did some magic on them, pulling out all of his pockets to show they were empty, even though he had a cell phone, passport and wallet in them.

That’s WAY cooler than making the Statue of Liberty disappear.

Rob

No comments: