Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pants Are Go!

Lost a pound last week, which I never got around to illustrating -- so let's just use pretend this British pound weighs sixteen ounces, shall we? Anyway, I've got another meeting tonight, and I haven't been terribly good this week (what with the late nights getting in my way, not to mention the celebrating afterward), so it's all old news anyway. But the really big news (to me) is this: Today I'm wearing smaller pants. I'm taking up less space in the world, and less fabric, pantswise. Otherwise, it's just an okay day: Work slowed down from its frenetic pace, and I have the time to into a few stories that need writing for the live pages. But in new pants, I'm giddy as a schoolgirl. Or make that the two and a half schoolgirls that could fit in my pants, down from three.

Rob

1 comment:

Nicole Maynard-Sahar said...

Please gain or lose more weight! For my own selfish entertainment, I don't really care which it is; I just come here searching for your visual illustrations of your weight fluctuation and I want MORE! MOOOORRRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had a bad day and I'm looking for a hit.