Friday, January 25, 2008

Six Ounces, by request

The Tofu-Powered Art Chick has asked me to lose or gain more weight, and I now realize I never put my cult update onto the blog. I lost 0.4 pounds last week -- not much, just about what this
Trillium Worldwide TWI-8001 Sun Zapper Innovative Glare Shield weighs. Two things about this 0.4 pounds that this glare shield tells me: One, it's "Easily removed for cleaning," so I can worry all week that those missing ounces are just off somewhere, getting scrubbed up; and two, it's "Ideal for elderly who are more susceptable to glare" -- so it probably didn't come from my shiny head. Also, being a sun visor, I doubt it came from my trunk, either.

Oh, and TPAC? If you need a fix and I've reached gravitational equilibrium, check Jayanada's blog. She's joined the cult, pictures and all.

Rob

2 comments:

Nicole Maynard-Sahar said...

Thank you! That was very satisfying!
Just do me a favor, don't go lifting weights more than usual, because if you convert fat to muscle it could lead to equilibrium and gasp...no more pictures!

Rob S. said...

Lifting weights?

excuse me, thats...


(trying to compose myself)


really, thats...


(cracking up)


I don't think...

(out of breath from laughing, I think I've got it under control)

Um, I doubt that'll be an issue. I'm a lazy, lazy man.