Monday, March 17, 2008

Uncapped!

So today, out of the blue, I get a mysterious package of stuff sent to me at the office.

This stuff.


It turns out, they're DeCappers -- a no-leverage bottle opening system. In the shapes of a pheasant, a widemouth bass, and a shotgun shell. We haven't tried them out on actual bottles of beer yet (yes, it's St. Patty's Day, but it's not yet noon) -- but I doubt it'll be long before we do.

Anyhow, one of the DeCappers...

(this one)


...looks to me like a bubble gun... or even better, the strange little fish dude in this video. (Yes, it's that time again...time to get that song stuck in your head... Kiko-PUNCH!)



Rob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, that largemouth bass one would remind me of some things you can get an an "adult" store, if I'd ever been in one.

Rob S. said...

But of course you haven't -- because no one anonymous goes into an Adult Store!

Boy, it's not often that someone "goes there" without me and my filthy mind even noticing the possibility of it -- but you really took my by surprise, my anonymous friend. Kudos!

Don said...

Which brings to (my dirty) mind a number of other possible bottle openers shaped like, oh, I don't know - other things with holes in them...

Rob S. said...

Sounds like you and Anonymous are on the same wavelength. And maybe you should talk to her.

That said, having seen this thing strip a cap off a bottle, don't get too many ideas.