Thursday, May 05, 2005

Housekeeping and Welcome!

If you know me, you know the two go hand-in-hand. If there's not some sort of visitor coming over, then everything but the dishes falls by the wayside.

Looking to the right, you'll see I've adjusted the blogroll. No really big changes yet, but I plan to add more links as we roll along. But, there a couple of notable changes to the Friends section (above and beyond the designation itself, that is). First, I've updated the link and changed the name to Jack Curtain's blog. What was once The Great Disconnect is now I Have Heard the Mermaids Singing; go for the politics and beer, stay for the general musing. One of my favorite writers to work with, back in the day.

And now, the welcome: the wise and funny PapaGoose has joined the ranks of bloggerdom! Hail, PG! The estimable Mr. Goose launched his blog, Cream of Consciousness, earlier this week, and I urge you all to have a look. Fly, my minions! Fly!

Rob

1 comment:

PapaGoose said...

Thanks for the shout out!