Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Pre-Beignet Weight

Registered a 1.4-pound loss (this sai!) at my meeting today. We had a guest leader -- a guy, which was really cool to see. My cult meetings are 90 percent women, and a lot of the questions are about cravings that I simply don't share on the level that these women experience them. (Screw chocolate... gimme onion dip!) I just wish I'd seen him on a week where I'd actually be on plan... but as it is, in New Orleans I'll be off the grid.

(Oh, and yesterday I bought a few pairs of shorts in a smaller size... so that I don't replay the end of this night. Go, Incentive Pants!)

Rob

5 comments:

Nicole Maynard-Sahar said...

No, no, not "incentive pants" - it sounds work related. You have to frame it right - they should be Rob's Hotter than Hot Pants :)

Rob S. said...

Hotter than hot pants, eh? Maybe I should write "juicy" on the ass...

Whatever they are, they're really no longer incentive pants. I'm there.

I need new incentive pants, a size lower now.

Jeff said...

I love the sai image. Very nice.

Greg! said...

This is probably just me, but "incentive pants" conjured a totally different image for me.

Anonymous said...

I just turned 40 and it's hard to stick to a diet when every 3 hours, someone is thrusting a cake under your nose. Just so you can plan ahead.ivory
ivorybilled