Friday, March 24, 2006

Snakes!


Hollywood Elsewhere has a great post on Snakes on a Plane. He concludes:

I'm serious...this is not a DVD thing. Everyone is going to have to go to a theatre with their friends and bark like seals at the jokes and the shrieks and fangs-sinking-into-penis moments.

I'm hoping it'll be like the vibe at the Rivoli theatre in 1985 when I was working at New Line (as a publicist, believe it or not) and we all went to see Reanimator on opening night. That show was one of the best movie-theatre highs I've ever sampled...the kind of rave experience that high and low types can enjoy from the same place.

Rob
(I've had it with these snakes!)

2 comments:

ktbuffy said...

And man, oh, man... have you heard about some of the sequels in the works?

bastard central said...

way to spend your day off lobster